- Fields for the most commonly needed website information
- Type once, copy as often as you need
- Reduces mistakes and speeds up site submissions
- Stay-on-top window for quick access to site information
- Save site details for later use
- Portable application - copy to your memory stick and use on the move
- FREE to download and use
Add to de.licio.us
SiteSub is a free tool designed to make life easier for webmasters who submit their sites to website or blog directories, or link lists.
Because SiteSub is freeware, you are free to download it, use it, pass it along to your friends or upload it to other websites without needing to make any payments whatsoever. In fact, I encourage you to do so.
However, please keep in mind that, beacuse this software is freeware, it is provided "as is", without any warranties whatsover.
For further information, please review the End User Licence Agreement (EULA) before downloading this software.
Click here to read the EUAL.
SiteSub is distributed as a .zip file containing three files - sitesub.exe (the program itself), a copy of the End User Licence Agreement (eula.txt) and a readme.txt file. To get started, download the .zip file, extract sitesub.exe to a convenient location and then start the program.
Click here to download. (open in a new window)
Click here to download. (open in this window)